Learning as much as you can about your new baby's breathing is incredibly important as a new parent. We have created a special eBook in partnership with our founder, Dr. Steven Goudy, Pediatric ENT, to make sure you are informed as you bring your newborn home from the hospital.
Baby Breathing Basics - FREE eBook for Parents!
Congratulation to the new addition to your family! Parenthood is quite an adventure and one that it's best to be as prepared for as you can be. At Dr. Noze Best, we know that becoming a new mom or dad leaves you with so many questions and giving you the tools to be best equipped to take on them all with confidence is important to us.
Since our company was founded by a Pediatric ENT, we talk an awful lot about the respiratory system as a whole and have created a free resource to share with parents.
Our Baby Breathing Basics eBook outlines 6 chapters with everything you need to know about:
- Newborn baby breathing
- Tummy time's impact on your baby's breathing
- Breath-holding spells
- What Is Laryngomalacia?
- Signs of respiratory distress
- Why most baby's are nose breathers (and why that matters for parents)
Click on the eBook image below, sign up for our newsletter, and immediately receive your copy in your inbox today!
If you enjoyed this post, you will also love these:
- Ear Infection Home Remedies
- 5 Tips to Prevent RSV From Entering Your Home
- How to Recycle Your NozeBot
- Why Most Babies Can't Breathe Through Their Mouth
- How to Introduce the NozeBot to Your Baby
Help your baby breathe better with the NozeBot.
The Nozebot is a battery-powered suction device designed to clear nasal congestion in babies and children.