NozeBot Baby Nasal Aspirator
HSA & FSA eligible!
A battery-powered suction device to clear nasal congestion in babies and children.
- DESIGNED BY A PEDIATRIC ENT: Dr. Steven Goudy created the unique nosepiece that occupies two fingers only, leaving other fingers free to stabilize your child's head. It gives you a hand back so nasal suctioning is no longer a two person job!
- QUICK AND EFFICIENT RELIEF: Three levels of instant hospital-grade suction. No more gross mouth suction, spreading illness, and wrestling with your child to help clear their congestion and runny noses.
- CORDLESS & RECHARGEABLE: Toss it in your diaper bag for easy, on-the-go congestion relief. The NozeBot baby nasal aspirator is small, portable, and rechargeable via micro-USB.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe (nosepiece and tubing) with disposable filters
- HSA/FSA ELIGIBLE: Use your healthcare spending dollars to help your baby breathe
Contact us today with any questions or concerns about our nasal aspirator or the ordering process.
- Housing: 4.8" x 3.7" x 2.4"
- Nosepiece: 3.4" x 2.2" x .9"
- Tubing Length: 39.4"
Materials & Care
- BPA free (nosepiece and tubing)
- Dispose of filter when soiled
- Nosepiece can be disassembled for cleaning and is dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Pump housing can be cleaned with disinfectant wipes or damp cloth with mild dish soap
This works! So easy to use, fast and reliable. My daughter hates having her snot sucked out, so manual suction versions took too long. In seconds we are done. Highly recommended for anyone trying to help their kiddos breathe easier!"
– Tiffany G.
Newborn babies can't breathe through their mouth.
When they have a cold, they struggle to breathe, sleep and eat. And it's no fun for you either!
While there are plenty of nasal aspirators on the market, most are gross, ineffective, and challenging to use. Stevel L, Goudy, MD. Director of Pediatric Otolaryngology at Emory University School of Medicine teamed up with doctoral students, researchers, designers, and families to create The NozeBot, a hospital-quality solution for clearing nasal passages that would be easy for parents to use at home and on the go.
How to use the NozeBot
Charge the device using the USB cable provided.
Please note: the NozeBot is not designed to operate while charging.
Place your index and middle fingers into the finger grip of the nosepiece. Allow the tubing to drape over the back of your hand.
Turn on the device and choose your level of suction (try starting on low).
Stabilize your baby's head with your remaining fingers and other hand if necessary.
"Upper Respiratory Infections are miserable for babies and terrifying for parents. Nasal aspirators on the market are meant to help, but most are hard or gross to use and ineffective. We created the NozeBot to help babies breathe and give parents peace of mind."
Steven L Goudy, MD
Director of Pediatric Otolaryngology
at Emory University School of Medicine