NozeBot Baby Nasal Aspirator
USE CODE LAUNCH20 FOR $20 OFF
A battery-powered suction device to clear nasal congestion in babies and children. Developed by Dr. Steven Goudy, a pediatric ENT physician.
- EASY TO USE: The nosepiece occupies two fingers only, leaving other fingers free to comfort and stabilize your child
- IT SUCKS (IN A GOOD WAY): Three levels of hospital-grade suction
- READY TO GO: Portable and rechargeable (USB)
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe (nosepiece and tubing); disposable filter
- HSA/FSA ELIGIBLE: Use your healthcare spending dollars to help your baby breathe
- Housing: 4.8" x 3.7" x 2.4"
- Nosepiece: 3.4" x 2.2" x .9"
- Tubing Length: 39.4"
Materials & Care
- BPA free (nosepiece and tubing)
- Dispose of filter when soiled
- Nosepiece can be disassembled for cleaning and is dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Pump housing can be cleaned with disinfectant wipes or damp cloth with mild dish soap
Newborn babies can't breathe through their mouth. When they have a cold, they struggle to breathe, sleep and eat. And it's no fun for you either!
While there are plenty of nasal aspirators on the market, most are gross, ineffective, and challenging to use. Stevel L, Goudy, MD. Director of Pediatric Otolaryngology at Emory University School of Medicine teamed up with doctoral students, researchers, designers, and families to create The NozeBot, a hospital-quality solution for clearing nasal passages that would be easy for parents to use at home and on the go.
NozeBot Baby Nasal Aspirator + Accessories Bundle
NozeBot Accessories Bundle - Filters, Nosepiece, Tubing
How to use the NozeBot
Charge the device using the USB cable provided.
Place your index and middle fingers into the finger grip of the nosepiece. Allow the tubing to drape over the back of your hand.
Turn on the device and choose your level of suction (try starting on low).
Stabilize your baby's head with your remaining fingers and other hand if necessary.
Steven L Goudy, MD
Director of Pediatric Otolaryngology
at Emory University School of Medicine