BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION CLAUSE. EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES MENTIONED IN THAT ARBITRATION CLAUSE, YOU AND DR. NOZE BEST AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN US WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, AND YOU AND DR. NOZE BEST WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
1. Changes to these Terms. Dr. Noze Best retains the exclusive right, in its sole discretion, to make changes to these Terms, from time to time. Your continued access to and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by, and your acceptance of, the Terms posted at such time. You acknowledge and agree that you accept these Terms (and any amendments thereto) each time you access or use the Services. Therefore, we encourage you to review these Terms regularly.
2. Our Services and Eligibility. Dr. Noze Best is a consumer health products company with the intent to provide innovative wellness solutions that improve children’s health and reduce stress for parents. You may use the Services to make purchases only if you are 18 years or older and capable of forming a binding contract with Dr. Noze Best. If you are not yet 18 years old, you may not use our Services. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services and ensuring that all persons who access the Services through your Internet connection comply with these Terms.
3. Payments. When you make a purchase through our Services, you authorize Dr. Noze Best or its third party payment processor to charge your payment method for any such purchases (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) that may be accrued by or in connection with your purchase. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing a valid method of payment. All prices, fees, and any applicable taxes and other charges are payable in your selected currency at checkout. When you initiate a purchase transaction via the Services, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as your name, billing address, and credit card information. You may also need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your transaction. If you are completing the purchase using a third party payment processor, that processor’s terms and conditions apply to your payment transaction.
4.1 Our Content. All of the content that appears on the Services, including all visuals, text, audio and video clips are subject to copyright protections and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Dr. Noze Best (the “Content”). Dr. Noze Best either owns or has a license to all such Content. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Dr. Noze Best grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and view the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
4.2 User Content.
(a) For the purposes of these Terms, “User Content” means any text, graphics, images, works of authorship of any kind or other materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made available by you through the Services or that you share with other users or recipients. User Content includes without limitation Feedback (defined below) and Tagged Media (defined below).
(b) By making any User Content available through the Services, you hereby grant to Dr. Noze Best a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your User Content, in whole or in part, in connection with the Services and Dr. Noze Best’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting, marketing or advertising, and redistributing part or all of the Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (whether now known or hereafter devised). You understand that Dr. Noze Best is not obligated to utilize any of the rights granted in these Terms and Dr. Noze Best does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content you submit or upload.
(c) Except where prohibited by law, by submitting or uploading User Content through the Services, you waive and agree not to assert any “moral” rights or claim resulting from Dr. Noze Best’s alteration of the User Content or any photographs, footage, statements or other work contained in the User Content. You are also agreeing to appoint Dr. Noze Best as your attorney-in-fact with respect to the User Content, with the right to execute and deliver any documents, in your name and on your behalf, to ensure that Dr. Noze Best can use the User Content that you are licensing in any way Dr. Noze Best sees fit, and to protect the rights in any derivative works created from your User Content, and to have the User Content removed from any other website or platform.
(d) You are solely responsible for all of your User Content. You represent and warrant that you own all of your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant Dr. Noze Best the license rights in your User Content under these Terms. You also represent and warrant that neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by Dr. Noze Best on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
(e) Dr. Noze Best is not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
4.3 Feedback. We welcome feedback, comments, and reviews of the products you purchase through Dr. Noze Best, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us or by reviewing a particular product. You grant to Dr. Noze Best a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
4.4 Dr. Noze Best Tagged Media. You may share photos and videos on social media using Dr. Noze Best’s brand hashtags or tagging the relevant Dr. Noze Best social media account (“Tagged Media”). You acknowledge and agree that the Tagged Media may be used by Dr. Noze Best for its own lawful purposes, and you hereby grant Dr. Noze Best permission to use and authorize others to use your name or social media handle in association with the Tagged Media for identification, publicity related to the Services and similar promotional purposes, including after you terminate your use of the Services. You represent and warrant that posting and use of your Tagged Media, including to the extent such Tagged Media include your name, likeness, voice, or photograph, does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
4.5 Copyright Policy.
(a) Dr. Noze Best honors copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (the “DMCA”). Dr. Noze Best therefore takes reasonable steps to expeditiously remove from the Services any infringing material of which Dr. Noze Best becomes aware. If Dr. Noze Best becomes aware that one of its users has repeatedly infringed copyrights, Dr. Noze Best will take reasonable steps, within its power, to terminate the user’s use of the Services.
(b) Dr. Noze Best makes it easy for you to report suspected copyright infringement. If you believe that anything on the Services infringes a copyright that you own or control, please report it by filing a notice with Dr. Noze Best’s designated agent:
Dr. Noze Best, LLC
Attn: Copyright Agen
75 5th St NW, Suite 2416
Atlanta, GA 30308
(c) If you file a notice with Dr. Noze Best’s designated agent, the notice must comply with the requirements set forth at 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) (or any successor statute thereto). That means that such notice must:
(i) Contain the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
(ii) Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
(iii) Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to let us locate the material;
(iv) Provide your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
(v) Provide a personal statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) Provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
5. Acceptable Use.
(a) You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Services to:
(i) Post, upload, publish, submit, or transmit any Content that: (A) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (B) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (C) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (D) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (E) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group; (F) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (G) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
(ii) Use, display, mirror, or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, Dr. Noze Best’s name, any Dr. Noze Best trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including through the use of meta tags or the like), or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without our express written consent, except as is clearly permitted by the functionality of the services;
(iii) Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Dr. Noze Best or other generally available third-party web browsers;
(iv) Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or other form of solicitation;
(v) Use the Services or Content, or any portion thereof, for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
(vi) Attempt to interfere in any way with the Services or Dr. Noze Best’s networks or network security, or attempt to use the Services to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
(vii) Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
(viii) Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
(viv) Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
(x) Encourage or enable any other third party or individual to do anything listed above.
(b) Although Dr. Noze Best is not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, Dr. Noze Best has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. Dr. Noze Best reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at its sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. Dr. Noze Best may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
6. Typographical Errors. The information on the Services may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Dr. Noze Best reserves the right to update any information we see fit at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors may relate to product information, pricing and availability. In these instances, Dr. Noze Best shall have the right to terminate any orders involving pricing errors or inaccuracies. Dr. Noze Best apologizes for any inconveniences.
7. Termination. These Terms are applicable to you upon your accessing the Services and/or purchasing one of Dr. Noze Best’s products. These Terms, or any of them, may be terminated by Dr. Noze Best without notice at any time for any reason. All parts of these Terms which, by their nature, should survive the expiration or termination of the applicability of these Terms to our relationship shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding the expiration or termination of these Terms or your use of the Services.
8. Security. While Dr. Noze Best works to protect the security of our Services, Dr. Noze Best cannot guarantee that unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat the security measures of the Services. If you choose, or are provided with any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You agree to notify Dr. Noze Best immediately of any breach of security of the Services of which you become aware.
10. Third-Party Links. From time to time, the Services may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by Dr. Noze Best. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Services. Neither Dr. Noze Best nor any of its respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither Dr. Noze Best nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials, or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk.
11. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Dr. Noze Best (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, as well as losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these Terms or your use of the Services (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
12. Disclaimer. ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, DR. NOZE BEST EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
13. Limitation of Liability.
(a) NEITHER DR. NOZE BEST NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT DR. NOZE BEST HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
(b) IN NO EVENT WILL DR. NOZE BEST’S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO DR. NOZE BEST FOR USE OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT OR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100), IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO DR. NOZE BEST, AS APPLICABLE.
(c) THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN DR. NOZE BEST AND YOU.
14. Arbitration, Class-Action Waiver, and Jury Waiver. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT. This Section is intended to be interpreted broadly and governs any and all disputes between us, including but not limited to claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory; claims that arose before these Terms became applicable or any prior agreement (including, but not limited to, claims related to advertising); and claims that may arise after the expiration or other termination of these Terms. The only disputes excluded from this broad prohibition are the litigation of certain intellectual property and small court claims, as provided below. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to resolve any and all disputes with Dr. Noze Best as follows:
14.1 Initial Dispute Resolution. Most disputes can be resolved without resorting to litigation. You can reach the Dr. Noze Best support department at email@example.com. Except for intellectual property and small claims court claims, the parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation with our support department, and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration.
(a) Where the relief sought is ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or less, and you do not wish to bring the claim in small claims court, the arbitration will be conducted online by an online arbitration provider of our choosing in accordance with their applicable Arbitration Rules & Procedures effective at the time a claim is made. Currently, to start, you may initiate arbitration proceedings on the FairClaims website. You are responsible for your own attorneys’ fees unless the arbitration rules and/or applicable law provide otherwise.
(b) Where the relief sought is $10,001, or more, resolution shall be in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Procedure Rules for claims that do not exceed $250,000 and the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures for claims exceeding $250,000 in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. To start an arbitration with JAMS, you must do the following: (a) write a Demand for Arbitration that includes a description of the claim and the amount of damages you seek to recover (you may find a copy of a Demand for Arbitration at www.jamsadr.com); (b) send three copies of the Demand for Arbitration, plus the appropriate filing fee, to JAMS, 1201 W Peachtree, NW, Suite 2650, Atlanta, Georgia 30309; and (c) send one copy of the Demand for Arbitration to us at 75 5th St NW, Suite 2416, Atlanta, GA 30308, ATTN: Legal. You will be required to pay $250.00 to initiate an arbitration against us. If the arbitrator finds the arbitration to be non-frivolous, we will pay all other fees invoiced by JAMS, including filing fees and arbitrator and hearing expenses. You are responsible for your own attorneys’ fees unless the arbitration rules and/or applicable law provide otherwise.
(d) The parties understand that, absent this mandatory arbitration provision, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. The parties further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
(e) If you are a resident of the United States, arbitration may take place in the county where you reside at the time of filing. For individuals residing outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in the State of Georgia, United States of America. The parties further agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of any federal or state court in Fulton County, Georgia in order to compel arbitration, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
14.3 Class Action Waiver. The parties further agree that the arbitration shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provisions set forth above shall be deemed null and void in their entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
14.4 Exception: Litigation of Intellectual Property and Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties’ decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring enforcement actions, validity determinations or claims arising from or relating to theft, piracy or unauthorized use of intellectual property in State or federal court or in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect our Intellectual Property Rights. Either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court’s jurisdiction.
14.5 30-Day Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth above by sending a written notice of your decision to opt-out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT”. The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days your first use of the Services; otherwise, you shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those paragraphs. If you opt-out of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them.
14.6 Changes to this Section.
(a) Dr. Noze Best will provide at least thirty (30) days’ notice of any changes affecting the substance of this Arbitration and Class Action Waiver Section by posting on the Services. Amendments will become effective thirty (30) days after they are posted on the Services.
(b) Changes to this Section will otherwise apply prospectively only to claims arising after the thirtieth (30th) day. If a court or arbitrator decides that this subsection on “Changes to this Section” is not enforceable or valid, then this subsection shall be severed from the section entitled “Arbitration and Class Action Waiver”, and the court or arbitrator shall apply the first Arbitration and Class Action Waiver section in existence after you began using the Services.
14.7 Arbitration Agreement Survival. This arbitration agreement shall survive the termination of your relationship with Dr. Noze Best.
15. Contact Us. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Services should be directed to: email@example.com.
16.1 Governing Law. The interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, and any dispute related to these Terms or the Services, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of State of Georgia, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles (whether of Georgia or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. You agree that we may initiate a proceeding related to the enforcement or validity of Dr. Noze Best’s intellectual property rights in any court having jurisdiction. With respect to any other proceeding that is not subject to arbitration under these Terms, the federal and state courts located in Atlanta, Georgia will have exclusive jurisdiction. You waive any objection to venue in any such courts.
16.2 No Conflicts. These Terms shall govern and any conflicting, inconsistent, or additional terms contained in such documents shall be null and void.
16.3 Assignment. These Terms are binding upon and inure to the benefit of the permitted successors and assigns of each party. You may not assign, subcontract, delegate or otherwise convey these Terms, or any of its rights and obligations hereunder. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, Dr. Noze Best may assign, transfer, and delegate this agreement (these Terms) and its obligations hereunder at any time, in its sole discretion.
16.4 Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of any such provision in every other respect and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall be unimpaired and these Terms shall continue in full force and effect, unless the provisions held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable would substantially impair the benefits of the remaining provisions hereof.
16.5 Waiver. The failure of either party to insist upon strict performance or to seek remedy for breach of any term of these Terms, or to exercise any right, remedy or election herein or permitted by law or equity, will not constitute nor be construed as a waiver or relinquishment in the future of such term, condition, right, remedy, or election. Any consent, waiver, or approval by either party of any act or matter will not be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the consenting, waiving, or approving party.
16.6 Force Majeure. Dr. Noze Best will not be responsible or liable to you or deemed in default or breach hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder (including the temporary unavailability or inaccessibility of the Services) where such failure is the result of Force Majeure. As defined herein, “Force Majeure” means any (a) acts of God, flood, fire, wind, storm, drought, earthquake, or other natural disaster; (b) epidemic, pandemic or other public health emergency; (c) terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riot, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; (d) nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, or sonic boom; (e) any law or any action taken by a government or public authority; (f) collapse of building, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, explosion, or accident; (g) any labor or trade dispute, materials or transport, strike, industrial action or lockout; (h) interruption or failure of utility service; or (i) or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar to those enumerated, that is beyond Dr. Noze Best’s reasonable control and without its fault or negligence.
16.7 No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms are personal to you and to Dr. Noze Best, and no third-party shall be considered a beneficiary hereof, for any purpose.
16.8 No Agency or Employment. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
16.9 Equitable Relief. You acknowledge and agree that your breach of these Terms would cause irreparable harm to Dr. Noze Best, for which money damages alone would be inadequate. In addition to damages and any other remedies to which Dr. Noze Best may be entitled, you acknowledge and agree that Dr. Noze Best may seek and shall be entitled to injunctive relief hereunder to prevent the actual, threatened or continued breach of these Terms.
16.10 Entire Agreement; Order of Precedence. These Terms contain the entire agreement and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings between the parties regarding the Services. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other agreement you may have with Dr. Noze Best, these Terms will control unless the other agreement specifically identifies these Terms and declares that the other agreement supersedes these Terms.